Friday, 13 April 2007

Gosh, I haven't been doing flag day in such a long time that I lost touch on how to go around doing it. Clarissa and I got chased away by a security guard at Shenton Way but at least we collected quite a lot there compared to BeePing and Andrea who got chased away the moment they started. Hahas.Went down to orchard to shop after that and Clarissa bought a Polaroid camera on the spot which I thought cost $6900 because of the extra 2 0s behind. Felt like such a "goondu" when the rest said that I was blind-_-"'. Anyway,flag day wasn't so bad cos I managed to collect over $50 . YAY!
CHANTAL.
She's somebody
FAITH CHANTAL BERNADETTE LEE YU TING
27 AUGUST 1990
I want to be married to Keith Wong.
I want to be a muti-millionaire someday.
I want my own house.
I want to be closer to God.
I thank God for my family, friends and Keith(:
I want life to go the way I want it to! :D